The complete list of the best wedding vendors in Cincinnati. Bookmark this site
Top 5 Reception Sites in Cincinnati.
Reception Hall Advice
Due to the overwhelming response to this category we have expanded it to include more information. Thanks again for your feedback.
1. The Norlyn Manor reception and banquet facility wins our top spot. This brand new facility features ample parking, arched ceilings, a beautiful balcony, and seating for 700. The on-site catering was voted the best banquet dining in the greater Cincinnati area. The Norlyn Manor may be new but it will undoubtedly be the top wedding reception spot in town for years to come. Visit their web site at Norlyn Manor.
2. The Manor House makes our list again this year, although it has a similar name as our top choice this year, the two facilities are not affiliated. The Manor House has a southern plantation theme. The facility is capable of holding 1000 people. Visit Their website at Manor House.
3. Paul Brown stadium ranks in at number 3 this year. A great reception site not only for the sports fan. It makes the list as the best place to have a reception downtown. If you are planning an event with family members on both sides of the town, why not pick a central location like downtown. Visit their website Paul Brown Stadium.
4. The Phoenix is a Cincinnati Classic. It is a beautiful building, with a great downtown atmosphere. A must see for anyone looking for a downtown wedding. Visit them at Phoenix.
5. The list concludes with the Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center. It is another of Cincinnati's most beautiful wedding sites. A large building capable of holding many events at the same time, or one gigantic wedding make this one of our top picks. With the renovations complete, The Fairfield is a must see facility. Visit their web site Fairfield